- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will NOT provide any links to web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We collect the following information from parents:
Child’s first name
Child last name initial
Parent’s email address
State and School District Name
Student’s Classroom, if applicable
- We ask parents to create a user name and password in order to use the site. Parents please note that you will be sharing this information with your child, so please select accordingly.
Parents can update their member information at anytime by logging into their account.
We will send out a confirmation email when changes are made to verify the change was made by the parent. Children should not be allowed to update member information.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
BBB OnLine Privacy Program
Your privacy is important to us. By participating in the Council of Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnLine Privacy Program we have made a commitment to meet the program’s strict requirements regarding how we treat your information and have it verified by BBBOnLine. Further information about this program is available at www.bbbonline.org
All BBBOnLine Privacy Program participants are required to work with the program's dispute resolution process. The Privacy Program will only accept complaints regarding the misuse of personally identifiable information by a website operator. For more information about the Privacy Program dispute resolution process visit www.bbbonline.org/privacy/dr.asp